Beautiful Dry flower diya 2 pieces
Diwali festival is also known as The Festival of Lights where its traditionally believed that with this festival we light up our lives and bring in prosperity, peace and joy!The most essential part of Diwali is Diyas and candles where every household, office, shop light them and decorate their whole space with these.Our collection of exclusive handmade diya holders, candle holders, rangoli arrangements have been carefully crafted to perfection by our inhouse artisans who are all ladies. All of these diyas are made in small batches by ladies from all walks of life with stringent quality checks to ensure the perfect end product is delivered to you.These are the perfect choices for decorating your home, office (indoor & outdoor), teepoy decor, pooja room decor as center pieces to beautify and give you divine vibes.Also, These are amazing Eco-Friendly Gifts for return gifts, corporate gifts, housewarming gifts, diwali party gifts, kitty parties and suitable for all occasions.They are all economical and pocket-friendly yet very elegant and will definitely bring a smile on the person who receives it.
For other beautiful festive decor items you can visit :
Beautiful Dry flower diya 2 pieces are eco-friendly tealights.
|Gifts / Decor Best Sellers||Gifts / Decor by Festival||Gifts / Decor Specialties|
|Designer Diyas||Decorative item for Diwali||Express delivery in India|
|Beautiful rangoli||Decorative item for Christmas||Festival items Delivery India|
|Variety of Banderwals||Decorative item for Dhanteras||Festival Gift Ideas|
|Elepahant style diyas||Decorative item for Ganesh Chaturthi||Return Gifts on Festival|
|Latkan for home decor||Decorative item for Karwachauth||Free Shipping in India|
|Festival collection||Decorative item for Wedding Season||Fast delivery in India|
|Home decor Items||Decorative item for Janmashtmi||Online delivery of items|
|Decorative collection||Decorative item for Home decor||Delivery all over India|
- Delivered product might vary slightly from the image shown.
- The date of delivery is provisional as it is shipped through third party courier partners.
- We try to get the gift delivered close to the provided date. However, your gift may be delivered prior or after the selected date of delivery.
- To maintain the element of surprise on gift arrival, our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we request that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- Delivery may not be possible on Sundays and National Holidays.
- For International deliveries, custom charges might be levied which are payable by the recipient.