Traditional Sathia Bandarwal
Gateway, Torana, Toranam otherwise called Indian Bandanwal, refer to a decorative door hanging that is tied on the entryway with the bloom on it as a piece of conventional culture on the event of Festival celebrations and wedding functions. They can be made of textures or metals or some other decorative features relying upon the region. The principle thought of behind the home decoration is to please and attract the goddess of wealth. These gateways are the main thing that welcomes visitors.
THK flower stylistic theme will help in decorating your home with style to look wonderful simultaneously comfortable and functional. As a Brand, The Pavitra arts carefully handcrafted each item with quality materials only. Our goal is 100! client satisfaction. We have a huge variety of toran diyas and chocolate accessories please visit our pavitra arts shop.
Traditional Sathia Bandarwal is made from artifical colorful flowers with beads embedded with subh labh which is increasing the beauty of toran.
The toran is made with OM sign Sathiya sign and also with subh labh.
For other beautiful festive decor items you can visit :
|Gifts / Decor Best Sellers||Gifts / Decor by Festival||Gifts / Decor Specialties|
|Designer Diyas||Decorative item for Diwali||Express delivery in India|
|Beautiful rangoli||Decorative item for Christmas||Festival items Delivery India|
|Variety of Banderwals||Decorative item for Dhanteras||Festival Gift Ideas|
|Elepahant style diyas||Decorative item for Ganesh Chaturthi||Return Gifts on Festival|
|Latkan for home decor||Decorative item for Karwachauth||Free Shipping in India|
|Festival collection||Decorative item for Wedding Season||Fast delivery in India|
|Home decor Items||Decorative item for Janmashtmi||Online delivery of items|
|Decorative collection||Decorative item for Home decor||Delivery all over India|
- Delivered product might vary slightly from the image shown.
- The date of delivery is provisional as it is shipped through third party courier partners.
- We try to get the gift delivered close to the provided date. However, your gift may be delivered prior or after the selected date of delivery.
- To maintain the element of surprise on gift arrival, our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we request that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- Delivery may not be possible on Sundays and National Holidays.
- For International deliveries, custom charges might be levied which are payable by the recipient